4. Compliance with Intellectual Property Laws. When accessing the Site or using the Service, you agree to obey the law and to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Service and the Site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any information or content (collectively, “Content”) in violation of any third party’s copyrights, trademarks, trade secret, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights (collectively, “Intellectual Property”). You agree to abide by laws regarding ownership and use of Intellectual Property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights.
5. Termination. Company reserves the right to terminate your use of the Service and/or the Site at any time.
6. NO WARRANTIES. YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF AND RELIANCE ON THE SITE AND CONTENT AND SERVICES ACCESSED THROUGH THE SITE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. COMPANY (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE SITE, PROGRAMS, SERVICES, FORUMS AND CONTENT ACCESSED THROUGH THE SITE, PROGRAMS, SERVICES AND FORUMS) IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" OR "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND.
ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS) ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, COMPANY ALSO DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES FOR OR WITH RESPECT TO: (a) THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, ACCURACY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE AND CONTENT ACCESSED THROUGH THE SITE; (b) COMPUTER WORMS, VIRUSES, SPYWARE, ADWARE AND ANY OTHER MALWARE, MALICIOUS CODE OR HARMFUL CONTENT OR COMPONENTS ACCESSED, RECEIVED OR DISSEMINATED THROUGH, RELATED TO OR AS A RESULT OF THE SITE OR CONTENT ACCESSED THROUGH THE SITE; (c) ANY TRANSACTIONS OR POTENTIAL TRANSACTIONS, GOODS OR SERVICES PROMISED OR EXCHANGED, INFORMATION OR ADVICE OFFERED OR EXCHANGED, OR OTHER CONTENT, INTERACTIONS, REPRESENTATIONS OR COMMUNICATIONS THROUGH, RELATED TO OR AS A RESULT OF USE OF THE SITE OR CONTENT ACCESSED THROUGH THE SITE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ACCESSED THROUGH ANY LINKS ON THE SITE OR IN CONTENT).
7. LIMITED LIABILITY. COMPANY AND ITS REPRESENTATIVES AND AFFILIATES SHALL UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES BE LIABLE FOR ANY ACCESS TO, USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE SITE OR CONTENT ACCESSED THROUGH www.gotscrap.com BY YOU OR ANYONE ELSE, OR FOR ANY TRANSACTIONS, COMMUNICATIONS, INTERACTIONS, DISPUTES OR RELATIONS BETWEEN YOU AND ANY OTHER PERSON OR ORGANIZATION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE SITE OR CONTENT ACCESSED THROUGH THE SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LIABILITY FOR INJUNCTIVE RELIEF AS WELL AS FOR ANY HARM, INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND INCURRED BY YOU OR ANYONE ELSE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, STATUTORY, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, EVEN IF COMPANY OR ANY COMPANY REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES). THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY APPLIES REGARDLESS OF, BUT IS NOT RESTRICTED TO, WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY, HARM, INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGES AROSE FROM AUTHORIZED OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE OR CONTENT ACCESSED THROUGH THE SITE; ANY INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE SITE OR CONTENT ACCESSED THROUGH THE SITE; OR ANY REMOVAL, DELETION, LIMITATION, MODIFICATION, INTERRUPTION, SUSPENSION, DISCONTINUANCE OR TERMINATION OF THE SITE OR CONTENT ACCESSED THROUGH THE SITE.
THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL ALSO APPLY WITH RESPECT TO DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY TRANSACTIONS OR POTENTIAL TRANSACTIONS, GOODS OR SERVICES PROMISED OR EXCHANGED, INFORMATION OR ADVICE OFFERED OR EXCHANGED, OR OTHER CONTENT, INTERACTIONS, REPRESENTATIONS, COMMUNICATIONS OR RELATIONS THROUGH, RELATED TO OR AS A RESULT OF THE SITE OR CONTENT ACCESSED THROUGH THE SITE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LINKS ON THE SITE AND LINKS IN CONTENT ACCESSED THROUGH THE SITE).
You hereby release Company and each of Company’s representatives, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, predecessors, assigns, heirs, service providers and suppliers, from all claims, demands and damages of every kind and nature, known and unknown, direct and indirect, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to the Site or content accessed through the Site, or any interactions with others arising out of or related to the Site or content accessed through the Site, and you expressly waive the provisions of California Civil Code Section 1542 (and any similar laws in other jurisdictions), which provides:
"A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which, if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor."
THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. Prohibited Uses. Company imposes certain restrictions on your permissible use of the Site and the Service. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features of the Site or Service, including, without limitation, (a) accessing content or data not intended for you, or logging onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Service, the Site, or any associated system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) interfering or attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to the Site or Service, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing,” or “crashing;” (d) using the Site or Service to send unsolicited e-mail, including, without limitation, promotions, or advertisements for products or services; (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or in any posting using the Service; or (f) attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the code used by Company in providing the Site or Service. Any violation of system or network security may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability.
11. Company’s Proprietary Rights. All content of the Site or Service, including the text, graphics, logos, icons, screens and configurations, software, trademarks, and trade dress (collectively, “Company Content”), is the property of Company or its licensors and is protected by U.S. and international intellectual property laws. You do not acquire any ownership rights in or to Company Content by using, printing, downloading or copying any Company Content or using this Site or Service. Any use of Company Content or this Site other than for the express services provided is strictly prohibited. For example, copying, reproducing, modifying, distributing, transmitting, replicating or public exhibition of Company Content is strictly prohibited.
12. Limited License. Company hereby grants you a personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive right and license to use the object code for the Site and Service on a single computer; provided, however that you shall not (and shall not allow any third party to) copy, modify, create a derivative work from, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any rights in the software for the Site and Service. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of the Service, this Site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of the Service, this Site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data-gathering and extraction tools. The Service, this Site or any portion of it may not be reproduced, copied, sold, resold, used, visited or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without the express written consent of Company.
13. Your Account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, if any, and for restricting access to your computer. You hereby agree to accept responsibility for all activities that take place under your account or password
16. Trademarks; No License. The Company’s logo, trademarks and service marks are trademarks of Company (the “Company Marks”). Nothing contained on the Site or within the Service should be understood as granting you a license to use any of the Company Marks, or the marks of any third party. Without Company’s prior written permission, you agree not to display or use in any manner the Company Marks or the marks of any third party on this Site.
17. Submission of Information for Inclusion in Database. Through the Site, Company allows businesses that provide recycling services to provide their business information for inclusion in the Company’s database, which can be searched using the Site and/or Service (the “Database”). By submitting such information, you grant Company a non-exclusive, world-wide, perpetual license to include your business information in the Database. Company reserves the right not to include a business’ information in its database, at its sole discretion and without liability.
Now Offering Pickups
For a small freight fee, we offer full-service SCRAP removal for your home or business. At the moment we are removing SCRAP from homes and businesses throughout most of California. Call or click to set an appointment.Learn More